23 Ocak 2014 Perşembe

The excellent e-commerce remedy

http://www.quivers.com/
The excellent e-commerce remedy
My eyes glaze above as I stare out the window. It is a minute of contemplation. What the hell am I carrying out listed here? And what the hell am I carrying out with my existence? It’s a rainy Tuesday in the middle of November, and I haven’t had client appear in my retailer given that we opened above three hours ago. Even that client, chipper and total of stoke, came in and plopped his two quarters down on the counter. “Bar of Sex Wax, purple label.” I smiled as I gave it to him, realizing it was costing me about 20 cents to market him this bar. Nevertheless, my enterprise spouse and I prided ourselves of retaining it actual and stoking the blue collar surfer with 50 cent surf wax…anything to get folks to appear by means of our doors.

We’ve been in enterprise for six a long time, and it has been about two months given that the mad summerand back-to-university rush. Now we have to hold constant and wait for Christmas. For about four weeks, we will take pleasure in the materialistic feeding frenzy that our society has developed. Rapid, it’s the holidayseason, now devote all of your funds! That four-week economic shot in the arm is what we want to sustain existence until finally spring. Indeed, you could undoubtedly say that you have to weather conditions the winter retail storm to keep alive in these elements. Right after the getaway year, it gets quite tranquil, and all we can do is wait until finally spring break. Even then, most of the travelers have been down in southern California in which the girls could acquire their bikinis and tan although their tattooed boys played volleyball and drink beer all day. For us, up in central California, the weather doesn’t actually warm up until finally the middle of June, when the youngsters acquired out of university. But when that takes place, it is on!

With surf camps, graduation and Father’s day gifts, and an influx of folk from the valley, enterprise is as excellent as it gets for three months in the summer season. Even the locals awake from their comas and acquire their youngsters wetsuits, boogie boards, sunglasses, sandals…you name it. Existence is excellent in the summer season when you are a surf shop owner….I want to preserve telling myself that, for proper now, I’m all set to put a indicator on the door and go get some 49 degree surfing in for myself.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder