17 Şubat 2014 Pazartesi

email sign up form for wordpress

http://highway2zenith.com/create-your-own-sign-up-form/
email sign up form for wordpress
If you need to have any sort of success with your business online you'll want a sign up form somewhere on your website.

When I first made a decision to make sign up forms an important part of my business I couldn’t find clear directions regarding how to design them without studying hours of HTML, CSS and all that other coding stuff. I didn’t want to use a theme from my autoresponder service as those design templates have minimal customization potential and I didn’t want my forms to look like someone else’s.

Here I’ll explain to you how I design them now and hopefully it can help you and help you design your own sign up forms.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder